Make a difference and become a Corporate Appeal Partner
Do you work for, or own, a local business? Then perhaps you would be interested in becoming a Rockinghorse Corporate Appeal Partner and supporting Rockinghorse throughout 2021.
We know how important a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy is for a business and in recent times, the need for supporting your community is key.
When a business like yours shows social responsibility, it has such a positive impact for the charity and for the image of your business, empowering employees and boosting morale.
As a charity, we know the value our corporate supporters bring to us and for this reason we want to invite you to be one of our 20 exclusive Corporate Appeal Partners.
About the Appeal Partnerships
Each Corporate Appeal Partners will look to raise £5,000 through a mixture of events, donations, in-house fundraising, company match funding and involvement in challenges between April 2021 to March 2022. This is not conditional fundraising, our aim is to partner with you to help achieve your CSR objectives and play a key role in securing important funds for The Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital.
You will be invited to a special launch reception attended by Rockinghorse, staff from the hospital and the exclusive Corporate Appeal Partners. At the end of the appeal, two guests from each of our partners will be invited to a thank you event at The Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital where we will unveil the equipment your fundraising has helped to purchase alongside a thank you plaque with the name of all of our Corporate Appeal Partners.
You will also be linked with some of our key events and we can also offer the following:
• Two places at the launch event
• Two places to the thank you event at The Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital
• Two tickets for our annual Rockinghorse Ball
• Two places at one challenge event (race/cycle/abseil)
• A plaque at the Alex with your business recognised as a Corporate Appeal Partner
• A gold Rockinghorse lapel badge
• Recognition across our social media and local PR
• Listing on the our website as a Corporate Supporter
• Opportunity for up to five staff to visit the hospital and see the direct result of your fundraising
• Use of our logo on your emails and marketing
• Personal thank you letter and photo opportunity with our CEO
To find out more about how to become a Corporate Appeal Partner, get in touch. You can give us a ring on: 01273 330044 or email our Head of Fundraising Janella Merritt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to news