Brighton Chefs' Table 2018
Brighton Chefs’ Table 2018
Wednesday 17 October 2018
GB1 Restaurant, The Grand Brighton
Brighton Chefs’ Table is back! This year will see the collaboration of five of the county's most acclaimed chefs, cooking up a storm in support of Rockinghorse Children’s Charity and The Clock Tower Sanctuary.
The exclusive dining event, hosted in GB1 Restaurant at The Grand Brighton, will see the collaboration of:
Kenny Tutt - 2018 MasterChef Champion
Steven Edwards - etch.
Michael Bremner - 64 Degrees and Murmur
Alan White - GB1 Restaurant
Matt Gillan - Red Roaster, Pike and Pine and Electro Pirate
The formidable foodie five, made up of MasterChef and Great British Menu champions, will take you on a gastronomic journey not to be missed!
Tickets are £125 per person and includes:
- Sussex Sparkling on arrival
- 5-course tasting menu, each chef creating and cooking a course each
- Wine flight, matched to each dish
- Meet the chefs and discover their culinary journey and the inspiration behind their dish
- Charity auction to win some amazing prizes including x5 dine around vouchers, entitling you to dining experiences in each of the chef’s restaurants
On the night, you’ll discover which chef is cooking each course for your table and will reveal the indulgent 5-course menu on offer. Each chef is donating their time at no cost, the proceeds from the event all being donated back to the charity. Tickets can be secured by emailing: email@example.com or completing the form on the website: www.brightonchefstable.co.uk