Beachy Head Marathon
Formerly known as the Seven Sisters Marathon, the Beachy Head Marathon is one of the biggest off-road marathons in the UK and is really popular with trail and hill runners due to its challenging but route through the South Downs National Park.
This year marks 40 years since the initial Beachy Head Marathon and for the first time organisers have added in a half marathon distance.
That means there’s even more choice with options of the full marathon, half marathon or a 10k distance. The 10k run will set off just after the marathon with a route comprising of breath-taking views and challenges, taking a shorter looping route across the Downs to Belle Tout Lighthouse and back.
So why not give it a go? This event sells out every year so places are limited and given on a first come first served basis. The registration fees and minimum sponsorships are as follows so all you need to do to register is click on the relevant form below:
- Registration Fee: £25
- Minimum Sponsorship: £100
- Beachy Head 10k Marathon Form https://forms.gle/ycPXDUK24wWrApYv9
- Registration Fee: £35
- Minimum Sponsorship: £200
- Beachy Head Half Marathon Registration Form https://forms.gle/TyYomAULeV8rvhPo7
- Registration Fee £45
- Minimum Sponsorship: £300
- Beachy Head Marathon Registration Form https://forms.gle/JXajan4QM74KU17Y9
If you would like any further information, please contact our Challenge Events Manager Lucy Pond on email@example.com